For Your Convenience-- An EWTMTV Blog Archive

Hey guys, it's been two whole years since I started this blog! WOO! Can you believe it? Where has the time gone? When I first started, I was only recapping Season 3A of Teen Wolf, and I had 99 page views in the first month. Since then, I've had almost 160,000 page views for over 110 recaps of Teen Wolf, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries, and a few episodes of Suits, which is pretty incredible for a nobody like me! So, thank you all so much for sticking around, reading my recaps, and leaving comments about what you think!

Since there are over a hundred posts now, I thought I'd start an archive page in order to make it a little easier to find what you're looking for. I know that Blogger is pretty great about making all of the blog posts accessible on the right-hand sidebar, but I figured since they're all kind of scrambled up-- thanks to juggling several shows at once and my laissez-faire attitude regarding my own self-imposed deadlines-- that it might be helpful for everyone if I set up an archive page that lists every recap, review, and meta/speculation post I have published since starting this blog, grouped by show and season, in order to give you all an easy way to keep up with everything without having to try to guess when it was published. So, if you're like me and like to reread recaps to refresh your memory on what has happened in the past episodes of a show (although I don't really reread my own recaps because I'm my own worst critic and can only ever pay attention to the mistakes I've made), you can bookmark this page so you can easily find what you're looking for without having to look through two years worth of posts to find what you need! So, here goes!




TEEN WOLF


SEASON 3A

S03E23 "Insatiable"

SEASON 4

SEASON 5A

S05E02 "Parasomnia"
S05E08 "Ouroboros"

SEASON 5B (TBA)

S05E11 "The Last Chimera"
S05E12 "Damnatio Memoriae"
S05E13 "Codominance"
S05E14 "The Sword and the Spirit"
S05E15 "Amplification"
S05E16 "Lie Ability"
S05E17 "A Credible Threat"
S05E18 "Maid of Gévaudan"
S05E19 "The Beast of Beacon Hills"
S05E20 "Apotheosis"


EXTRAS


THE ORIGINALS


SEASON 1

SEASON 2

S02E01 "Rebirth"
S02E05 "Red Door"
S02E13 "The Devil Is Damned" (TBA)
S02E14 "I Love You, Goodbye" (TBA)
S02E15 "They All Asked For You" (TBA)
S02E16 "Save My Soul" (TBA)
S02E17 "Exquisite Corpse" (TBA)
S02E18 "Night Has A Thousand Eyes" (TBA)
S02E19 "When The Levee Breaks" (TBA)
S02E20 "City Beneath The Sea" (TBA)
S02E21 "Fire With Fire" (TBA)
S02E22 "Ashes To Ashes" (TBA)


THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

SEASON 5

S05E02 "True Lies"
S05E09 "The Cell"
S05E14 "No Exit"
S05E15 "Gone Girl"
S05E19/S05E20 "Man On Fire" / "What Lies Beneath" (TBA)
S05E21 "Promised Land" (TBA)
S05E22 "Home" (TBA)

SEASON 6

S06E09 "I Alone"
S06E14 "Stay" (TBA)
S06E15 "Let Her Go" (TBA)
S06E16 "The Downward Spiral" (TBA)
S06E17 "A Bird In A Gilded Cage" (TBA)
S06E18 "I Never Could Love Like That" (TBA)
S06E19 "Because" (TBA)
S06E20 "I'd Leave My Happy Home For You" (TBA)
S06E21 "I'll Wed You In The Golden Summertime" (TBA)
S06E22 "I'm Thinking Of You All The While" (TBA)

SUITS


Comments

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Wolf Season 3, Episode 6: "Motel California" Recap/Review

Suits Season 3, Episode 1: "The Arrangement " Recap/Review

Suits Season 3, Episode 3: "Unfinished Business" Recap/Review