Oh shit, you guys.

So, I don't really know how this happened, but I have developed a pretty serious television addiction over the years.

Believe it or not, there was a time when I didn't watch TV at all. Like, nothing. Television couldn't have bored me more back then. And then, sometime during my senior year of high school, I got grounded for being a stupid teenager for like, half the year and had nothing better to do than watch NCIS and CSI and whatever else my parents were watching because I wasn't allowed to do anything else. And that's how it all started. I picked up House, The Office, in addition to the other shows I started watching, and it all just sort of snowballed. Then, you know, some genius came up with Netflix instant queue and put just about every season of every show, ever, online to be watched whenever, and after that there was no turning back. Especially once I discovered all the people out there who are like me, who want to talk about their shows all. the. time. So I decided to start a blog about it. Annnnd, here we are.

So yeah, I watch a lot of TV. Sometimes it's live on an actual TV, sometimes I marathon it online, but no matter what, I always have TONS AND TONS to say about it, much like everything else in my life. So finally, when my tumblr went from just a random blog to basically a collection of .gif sets of random TV shows that I love, I knew that I needed a place to get out all my feelings, so I wouldn't have to talk about it at length to my friends and family who not only rarely have any idea what I'm talking about, ever, but really couldn't give a shit either way. SO! Here goes nothing.

I still don't really know if these are going to be like, legitimate recaps, or if they're just going to be review-things where I just kind of word vomit, but there will be lots of discussion and I invite you to tell me what you think. Maybe they will be both, or one or the other. I'm kind of bad at making decisions. (Seriously, I spent like a month waffling about whether or not to even start this stupid blog.) I'm thinking about maybe doing some re-watch recap/review discussion-y things, of shows that aren't airing anymore or aren't currently airing, but we'll see. I wouldn't want to make promises I can't keep or anything. I will probably be doing some meta-like discussions of characters and things like that too, because I get really attached to my characters. Too attached, really.

I will warn you that while I will always try my best to be as succinct as possible, I have been told by multiple people over the course of my life that I can't make a point in 25 words or less. And considering I've just written over four paragraphs without really saying anything at all, I'd say they're probably right. So, if tl;dr isn't your thing, this is probably not a blog you want to read. I'll also try to post pictures/screencaps of the episodes too, possibly yanked from tumblr (but credited, of course!) but I'm not as tech-y as I claim to be, so bear with me. Also, as you might have noticed, I have a bit of a foul mouth, so if you're opposed to cursing, you're probably not gonna like this blog either. Sorry! So yeah, if you're still reading, hello! Welcome! Sorry in advance for the word vomit, you must have the patience of a saint, dear reader(s).

Anyway, moving on: it's summer, AKA Hiatusville for most TV shows, so for now I'll mostly be talking about season 3 of MTV's Teen Wolf (you laugh now, but just you wait, I have tons to say about it) and season 1 of USA's Graceland, which just started last week. Season 2 of USA's Suits starts July 16, so I'll be babbling about Gabriel Macht and his ridiculously tailored suits in no time, too. I also started watching the CW's Supernatural on Netflix this week, because I'm an overachiever like that, so it may or may not come up as well, I haven't decided. I already have my first TW recap saved in a draft while I search for pictures and .gifs to add to it, so I hope to have that posted and the next one started tonight or tomorrow. If any of those shows appeal to you, stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Wolf Season 3, Episode 6: "Motel California" Recap/Review

Suits Season 3, Episode 1: "The Arrangement " Recap/Review

Suits Season 3, Episode 3: "Unfinished Business" Recap/Review