Oops.

So, to say I'm a little behind on recapping would be an understatement. To be fair, Thanksgiving was the kickoff to a super-busy last few weeks. After the holiday stuff was over, I got sucked into finals hell, and my boyfriend, who is in the military and currently stationed 1,000 miles away from here, was finally able to come home for the first time in nearly a year, so I've hardly had enough time to watch my shows, let alone blog about them!

BUT, now I am on break, so the last two recaps of bothThe Vampire Diaries and The Originals should be up within the next week or so! Also, Teen Wolf Season 3B is starting on January 6th, and I am hoping very hard to continue recapping it as well, so keep your eyes out for those recaps, TW fans!

Sorry for the delay! I hope all of you are having a nice holiday season, and thank you for reading. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Wolf Season 3, Episode 6: "Motel California" Recap/Review

Suits Season 3, Episode 1: "The Arrangement " Recap/Review

Suits Season 3, Episode 3: "Unfinished Business" Recap/Review